Services we offer
To discover more about what we offer and all the ways we could help you, please call 07768 145 571 or email us
We offer a range of services to help you realise your communications objectives and, with over 25 years’ PR experience, have the practical hands-on know-how to hit the ground running when it comes to service delivery.
At the outset of any engagement, we work closely with you to understand your PR needs with programmes then planned and implemented which support commercial goals in line with available marketing budgets. And we do this with an eye for quality and value, saying what we’ll do and doing what we say, backed-up by attentive account management.
Promote your difference through thought leadership
It’s busy out there. No company operates in a vacuum divorce of competition. All buyers have a range of options when it comes to purchasing. All journalists are bombarded with information. Attention spans are short. And your corporate message(s) may be complex and require explanation.
We work to create and deliver ‘thought leadership’ programs which set you apart from competitors, educates the market and media about issues and trends important to you and helps position you as a dynamic force in the industries you operate in.
We do this by drafting a range of content:
- Opinion piece articles by-lined to executives
- White papers
- Commentary in feature articles
- Organisation of speaking opportunities at conferences and events
- Organisation of interviews with journalists
- Brochure copy and flyers
Work with your customers to prove you’re a safe buy
No one ever got fired for buying IBM. Yes, it’s a cliché but it’s probably as true today as in the 1970s when the catch phrase first appeared. No one get’s the boot for buying the incumbent megabrand. That’s why working with customers is so important. It shows your solutions really work, you have a track record of success and customers are happy. Ultimately it positions you as a ‘safe buy’ and that prospects should take note. Press also want reference material like this to validate corporate claims about innovation and leadership.
From a PR perspective, drafting customer content can be time consuming. It requires liaison with sales staff to agree key targets, calling customers to confirm willingness to proceed, interviewing project leaders and then real persistence to chase for approvals once content is drafted. We are up for the challenge. And, of course, such content is dynamite for new business generation.
We work proactively to develop customer related content which encompasses a range of deliverables, not just the traditional case study:
- Contract win press releases
- Case studies
- Award entries
- Customer briefing days with journalists
- Customer film production and You Tube delivery
- Customer coverage boards and eBooks
- Customer sales slides in PowerPoint
- Customers speaking at events
Showcase your flagship client accounts through customer filming
Drafting traditional written customer content is a core activity we deliver but – given the popularity and immediacy of multimedia – filming customers talking about their commercial and IT challenges and how they have solved them is now a key service provided. We call them Talking Testimonials.
Basically, they’re filmed case studies. Not over produced or over scripted, they are real customers speaking about their projects in their own words – helped and guided, of course, by us. We’ve created a standard format which means stories flow logically and we add in b-roll to make the films visually interesting and bring projects to life.
We own and manage the whole process for you:
- Liaison with the customer to secure permission to proceed
- Drafting content which summarises the story
- Drafting a film plan and Q & A so that customers know what we want to film and what they’ll be asked
- Hire of film equipment and camera man
- Postproduction with a professional editor
- Output in any format and length required
- Management of approvals
- Placement with key press if additional budget is available
Watch our Talking Testimonials
Make corporate, product and service launches stand out
Journalists are bombarded with information every day. We act as the ultimate champion of your brand by creating interesting, sensible yet cost effective company, product and service launch strategies which get to the heart of what makes your announcement different.
And then we graft and graft with implementation so that you get the media engagement and coverage you deserve. This means hitting the phone, pitching the story, being systematic, organised and persistent to get things done. And – of course – you want to know status along the way, so we’re proactive and communicative about progress made.
We do this by:
- Launch strategy planning
- Content development such as press release, backgrounders and PowerPoint slides
- Press briefing days
- Product review set up
- Competition organisation
- Advertorial placements
- Article drafting
- Media training so your delivery is polished
- Channel support like new distributor and partnership announcements if you sell indirect
- Thorough account management and reporting
Maximise your engagement with journalists
Journalists are not an extension of your marketing department. They want news, information, research; they want access to opinionated people who challenge the status quo – experts in their subject areas – and they want relevant content and stories which meets the needs of their readers. Or, in the case of freelance community, they want interesting and compelling content to pitch to commissioning editors.
We work hard with you to present your organisation in the best possible light so you maximise your engagement with time-pressed journalists.
We do this by:
- Drafting relevant and compelling content for you like press releases, customer stories and articles. This involves interviewing your subject experts or c-suite to then produce content.
- Setting up a virtual ‘Information Office’ for you – in effect, we act as your outsourced press office and will respond to requests for information, interviews and so on. We’ll hold company and product background information, pictures, press releases and will support journalists quickly with a proactive and thorough service so they know you take them seriously
- Setting up events in the UK so journalists receive your news efficiently and quickly. This can be done via Zoom, group [physical] events or individual meetings
- Organising foreign visits so journalists really get under the skin of what sets your destination apart. Of course, we attend to manage individuals or a group and ensure everyone gets what they need. As part of this, we’re the driver in coming up with ideas for trips in the first place which are different, quirky and capture the imagination of those attending.
Understand and communicate clearly with your audiences
As you might expect from a proactive boutique PR agency, we offer a range of services to help you understand and communicate with your audiences effectively.
We do this by:
- Carrying out research projects and online surveys to better understand the markets you are focusing on and the trends, views and issues people are facing
- Undertaking media audits to gauge press perceptions about you
- Setting up and writing blog content either for internal or external consumption or both
- Sales brochure and flyer copy writing
- Copy writing for websites. We partner with a third party for the actual web design and development
Staging media training session working with our trusted partner agency, Amber Group. Our media training is practical and hands on. After a brief overview about the role of the media and how journalists like to work, we spend most time running mock interviews to practice delivering key corporate messages, ensuring that this is polished and to the point.