CCube Solutions is an award-winning British software provider of enterprise content management solutions, comprising electronic document and records management, workflow, electronic forms and systems integration.
- We’ve worked for CCube Solutions on a project basis since 2010. They’re a partner of Kodak Alaris and it’s an account won based on the work delivered for them.
- We’ve been engaged to deliver a range of activities: corporate and software update announcements, customer testimonials, white paper drafting, award entries, organisation of analyst and press briefings, film production, advertorial placements and so on.
- Flagship results have involved promoting the work of St Helens & Knowsley NHS Foundation Trust and its implementation of electronic medical records at St Helens and Whiston Hospitals – a project which has delivered £1.4 million in savings every year.
- Based on this, we were appointed to launch e-LGS – a new service offered by the St Helens & Knowsley Health Informatics Service to digitise and host Lloyd George Records for GPs. See an eBook of clippings.
- We worked with Aintree University Hospital to publicise how they used an outsourced scan-on-demand approach to process 282,000 patient files, deploying CCube Solutions EDMS for 3,000 health professionals to then get 3 or 4 clicks to information. We focused on promoting the impressive ROI from this – £ 1 million saved annually from a £1.5 million investment and 30% space gain in a new £45 million building. In other words, a £13.5 million estate benefit. We drafted press releases, produced a film, and entered the trust into a range of industry awards winning the following: Computer Weekly European User Awards, DM Magazine and eHealth Insider.
- We’ve worked on additional projects with Milton Keynes Hospital, Papworth Hospital, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board and North Bristol NHS Trust – all of whom use CCube’s EDMS or eForms software.